GM E90/E93 ECM Services
- Customer Reviews (0)
1 FREE HP TUNERS UNIVERSAL CREDIT when you purchase this unlock through Elite Tuned to get your Silverado/Sierra READY FOR TUNING!
HP Tuners offers several options to get your E90/E93 ECM-equipped vehicle ready for tuning with an MPVI2, MPVI2+, or MPVI3 interface and the latest version of VCM Suite. Select the service that best fits your needs/application.
E90 ECM: 2019-2022 Chevrolet Silverado & GMC Sierra, 5.3L & 6.2L V8 (L84/L87)
E93 ECM: 2020-2023 Chevrolet Silverado & GMC Sierra, 6.6L (L8T) / 2021.5 Silverado/Sierra 1500 5.3L
E90 / E93 ECM Purchase:
Purchase a brand new E90 or E93 ECM that is already upgraded for tuning. Make sure to include your VIN at checkout. This option is ideal if you need your vehicle up and running as quickly as possible.
- E90/E93 ECM Purchase: $699.99
- E90/E93 ECM License for tuning: (8) Universal Credits (sold separately)
- Users must follow these installation instructions to properly install the new ECM.
E90 / E93 ECM Upgrade:
Upgrade your original E90 or E93 ECM by sending it to HP Tuners. We will upgrade your original ECM so it’s ready to accept tunes, and then we’ll send it back. After upgrading, you’ll have full access to calibrate, log, and scan via the OBDII port. This option takes at least 3 business days to complete (not including shipping times).
- E90/E93 ECM Upgrade Service: $449.99
- E90/E93 ECM License for tuning: (8) Universal Credits (sold separately).
- No relearns or reprogramming is required as long as the ECM returns to the same vehicle it came from.
Note: The E90 ECM Exchange Service is no longer available, effective 3/16/2023. Please select E90 ECM Upgrade Service if you wish to send in an ECM.
Note: Universal Credits for licensing are not included in the cost of any ECM/PCM/TCM service. Credits must be purchased separately.
- ECMs with broken tabs will NOT be accepted for Upgrades.
- Your E93/E90 core must be fully functional with no physical or internal damage.
- Your modified E90/E93 ECM can only be tuned via the OBDII port with the latest version of VCM Suite and an MPVI2, MPVI2+, or MPVI3 interface.
- To tune your E90/E93 ECM, you must license the ECM for (8) Universal Credits (sold separately) and use the latest version of VCM Suite BETA.
- No other tuning or calibration tools can be used with the ECM (including dealer reflash tools).
- VCM Scanner, Dealer Diagnostic, and other diagnostic tools will continue to function normally.
- The latest version of VCM Suite can be used to return to stock calibration and/or update to the latest stock calibration.
- If you select the UPGRADE service, there is no need for an IMMO relearn, crank relearn, or the “Replace ECM” function on the stock ECM as long as the ECM returns to the same vehicle it came from.
- If you select the PURCHASE option, you must follow these installation steps once receiving your new ECM.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for the upgrade service and new ECM purchases (not including shipping times).
- Due to the placement of the ECM in the vehicle, all ECMs will exhibit some level of cosmetic wear & weathering, which is completely normal.
- The E93 ECM is also supported on Tune Delivery Network (TDN).
HOW IT WORKS:
If you select the Purchase option, only Step 7 applies to you.
Step 1: Once you’ve confirmed your vehicle’s support (E90: 2019-2022 Chevrolet Silverado & GMC Sierra, 5.3L & 6.2L V8 [L84/L87] / E93: 2020-2023 Chevrolet Silverado & GMC Sierra, 6.6L [L8T] or 2021.5 Silverado/Sierra 1500 5.3L), select the service that best fits your needs.
Step 2: After placing your order with the necessary information, see the “Shipping” tab for a shipping form and address. Fill out this form to place in your shipping box. You will also receive an email immediately after placing your order with this shipping form and address.
Step 3: Remove the ECM from your vehicle and safely package it. Then, place your completed shipping form in the shipping box.
Step 4: Write your order number on the outside of the shipping box.
Step 5: Ship your ECM to HP Tuners using any carrier you prefer. The shipping address can be found on this page and in the email discussed in step 2. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Step 6: HP Tuners will upgrade your ECM and then ship it back to you.
Step 7: Once you receive your upgraded ECM, install it back into your vehicle. If you selected the PURCHASE option, you must follow these installation steps (this does not apply to the Upgrade service as long as the ECM returns to the same vehicle it came from). Then, license the E90/E93 ECM for (8) Universal Credits (sold separately). Start tuning with your MPVI2 or newer generation device and the latest version of VCM Suite BETA!
SHIPPING INFORMATION (also included in your order email):
Shipping address for ECM Upgrades:
HP Tuners, LLC
ATT: E9x ECM Service
700 Eastwood Ln
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Please allow 1-3 business days for the upgrade service and new ECM purchases (not including shipping times).
After purchasing this service, please fill out the shipping form below and place it inside your shipping box. Please also write your order number (will be emailed to you separately by Elite Tuned) on the outside of your shipping box where it is visible.
NOTE: Customers are responsible for shipping costs when sending HP Tuners your ECM/PCM/TCM. The shipping charge at checkout only covers returning your control module after modification.
DISCLAIMERS: These ECM services are completed at the owner’s risk. HP Tuners will not be responsible for the vehicle, its powertrain, or electronics, nor how the ECM is used, calibrated, and its functionality. Due to the factory location of the ECM in the vehicle, all ECMs will exhibit signs of weathering and wear, which is completely normal.